What are some good business books I should read?
- Sam K.
Here's what the brainiac professors at Harvard University make sure their MBA's read. It's not a bad idea to pick up one or more of these books.
1. True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership
In True North, former Medtronic CEO Bill George shares his thoughts on the best leaders in the world and their secrets to leadership success.
2. The Money of Invention: How Venture Capital Creates New Wealth
This practical guide is a good read for people looking to raise money for their start-up to better understand the option of Venture Capital raising.
3. Many Unhappy Returns: One Man's Quest to Turn Around the Most Unpopular Organization In America
This book is about Charles O. Rossotti, the man in charge of the IRS.
4. Unleashing Innovation: How Whirlpool Transformed an Industry
In Unleashing Innovation, Whirlpool executive Nancy Tennant Snyder shares how the company accomplished an incredible turnaround.
5. Scaling Up Excellence: Getting to More Without Settling for Less
This bestseller is written by Stanford authors and how businesses scale to massive heights,