Take love and put that into everything
In College, Shea Lewis took up his Professors offer to travel to China for free and visit some Buddhist temples. “Why not” Shea tells us, thinking it could be a cool experience.
Soon Shea finds himself in a remote province of China, wearing a robe…surrounded by Monks! Over the course of 8 weeks, Shea is totally immersed in the monastic lifestyle, spends eight hours a day meditating and eats nothing but vegetables.
In this podcast, we cover Shea’s eye-opening journey including:
- What’s it like to take a vow of silence
- The basics of meditation
- Why meditating is beneficial to your body and mind
- How meditating helps him be a better sales professional
- His “Alice in Wonderland” state of mind
- And we even get into Tony Robbins seminar he attended.